Monday, October 25, 2004

Coloradans for YOUR MOM are responsible for this ad

Today went by fast. I just ENJOYED your call tonight, Allison.

Spoke with that David character (the fly-fishing dude, Alli), and we're supposed to get together this week. HILARIOUS. We'll see what happens. :)

GIVE IT TO ME ONE MORE TIME, COOCHIE!

Yea, I could tell you dig pitching tents.

Excuse me, I ordered the LARGE sharpie pen?

I am just tired of the world today and the loud Mexican children that wake me up every morning that live a floor below me. Yay 6012 million children in a one bedroom! YAAAAY! And yes. 6012 is a real number.

Saw whats-his-face today when I was leaving, and my heart stopped for 5 seconds. His eyes were so sad. I wish I could jolt some life back into them...

Bitchy people on the phone today at work--I just don't see the point. UGH.

Bedtime.