Monday, June 23, 2003


DUUUUDE!

Holy freaking crap. SO much has happened within the past week. So...uh. Ahem. Matt is indeed here! Yay! Saw Finding Nemo TWICE. Watched the Italian Job. Good shtoff. AGH! Snagged the Young Ones "Every Stoopid Episode" DVD. QUALITY! Young Ones = my GP, for sure. GOOD MORNING, EVERYBODY! *boom*

Busy day today. Hoorah. Mucho crap to do. Going to the Boulder Dinner Theatre tomorrow for CHICAGO. Heading to 6 Flags on Thursday! WEEE! Going to Nebraska this weekend for familial activities. Good times.

Don't bring me down, man.

I love it, people. Life is indeed good right now.

OOO! Bought Young Frankenstein. YAY. :)

I'm on duty tonight, so yeehaw for mucho interrupTIONS. Woo.

Yea...so I better get back to work. Check out Matt's blog for some more CO info. Lata, dudes.