Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wedding

I've spent an ungodly amount of time on theknot.com. We've settled on colors and theme...starting to work on a guest list. I've picked out a katubah by a LOVELY Indian Jewish convert as well as a photographer. Mom would like to make the chupah, but we'll see if we can find any appropriate fabric...I'm thinking silks or watercolors.

I require a salt glow


Where's Andrae?
It did my soul some good to see Andrae on Project Runway tonight...the DOOR montage was HILARIOUS. I can't believe Heidi's people did what they did to Jay.

Work has been bizarre this week...computers have been down, and I have felt absolutely useless. Duane has been at a conference, and I have been doing nothing. I can't find my teal sports bra, and that's basically been my excuse for not working out this week.