Monday, July 10, 2006

Dancin Nuggets

Where we go we just don't know.

I'm moving back to Colorado within 1 year. Arizona may strictly be the geographical origin of Andrea's birth, but my soul lies in the Rockies.

Is this a Coor's commercial?

I interviewed with the Y people on Friday...it went well. I have since hurled a crap ton of resumes at another temp agency. Perhaps my luck will change now that Colorado is once again in my future.

I saw the signs, but I thought naught of their weight.

Hell, even my Jeep didn't want to come here.

Anyway...I was bitching away about insurance in my last post. This has since changed since I decided that I will be back in Colorado within 8-ish months. Since I will be back within a year, I can stay on my parental's insurance. Hallalujah.

Ever since we made this decision, my core has released loads of tension.

Pirates

We saw P.C. II on Friday, which was ab fab. LURVED it. I canna wait for next summer's installment.

Duane is sleepy. I'm the one that likes to sleep in late, therefore I am up and about long after he has mentally checked out. I'll be up into the night taking shots of Pepto to calm the storm within.

The ArtWalk is tres interesant, btw. I'm looking forward to the Snottsdale version.