Tuesday, August 05, 2003


I'm Off

Haven't blogged in quite a while. Ahem.

So I was kicked out of my room so some older folks could take it. Sigh. I am moving into Howard this weekend, so I will soon again have my own shower and enough room for my personal effects.

Had a fantastic weekend, thanks. Best of the summer, to be more specific.

Kyle called me from NYC this past week. Ultra-sweetness. As of now, he is living it up in Vermont. Excellent.

Blah. Bored. So much to write about. I have absolutely NO FREAKING time this summer. Good? Bad? I'm not sure.

This summer I've also been able to enjoy the fruits of HR labor as well as the lovely back-stabbing! Fun times.

Bueno, I am going to head to my cell and zonk out for a bit. I have the evening off *thank G-d*, but I am going to assist the Ash-Master with the cream of ice.