Saturday, August 16, 2003


The Price We Paid

Yes, so I just saw FREDDY vs JASON. Ahem. One high quality film there, folks.

I'm at home this weekend, which is incredibly awesome. I haven't had a decent night of sleep in a good while, so I am looking forward to catching up.

I experienced the Cold Stone Creamery for the first time tonight. Mucho qualitative.

I have attempted blogging TWICE since August 7th, and everytime the computer crashes. Ah well. Shame on moi for trying to blog at work. SO ANYWHO...

Mucho has transpired since the 7th. We had the 80's staff dance, which was a headache to put together, but turned out. Eh. I checked out over 100 people Friday. Buh-bye.

AGH! Bought my record player on Friday. Too freaking awesome. I broke out my rent's LP collection to find some extremely awesome selections. Props to the parents.

Blah. Well...I'm tired and dinner awaits, so ciao for now, peeps.