Wednesday, April 07, 2004


An Absolute Monster

Wow. Woke up with the headache that I had last night...not cool alert. Somehow, somewhere, I caught this nasty ass cold. I feel like I am underwater...yes, ladies and gentleman...we have moved on to the sinus cavity. WOOOO!

Looking at various photo workshops around the nation, and I am tres impressed with the Rockport workshops. I just want to make a "LEAP" into digital, Bob Sachas!

This is extremely uncomfortable.

Marketing meeting with the Denver Performing Arts Center next week! I am tres jazzed.

I never remember each year what I ate the last time we had Passover. Its like every year I have to think of what the heck I'm going to eat. Usually I stick with the fruit and plain matzah. BORING.

HASHBROWNS

I have my comp class in about 20 minutes, so I better start heading towards the west classroom.

FORMING OWNERSHIP

I need to test drive that jeep tomorrow.

My lips feel huge.