Wednesday, April 28, 2004


WHO IS AMBER?

The group did absolutely NOTHING in class this morning. Me = not surprised. April doesn't have a voice this week. Pleasant.

Had my conference with Mandy just now. Interesting times. She just RESPECTS the writing. I appreciate this. Considering her for my research class, but I'm not 100% sure. I still have yet to register for fall. SOMETHING IS STOPPING ME. My own lazy ass? Not this time. Not even sure I want to stay at this school for another boring semester. We shall see.

PIRATES OF PINZANCE! G-d, I hate that show.

10:59 am

Something of a small festival on campus today.
*INSERT RANDOM STEEL DRUM BAND HERE*

WHERE are we? Seriously.

Einstein's is just APPRECIATED.

I never knew that April was a film maj. She's trying to bring me over to the dark side, and I am all but willing to happily cross that line. Sigh. I just don't want to drag my arse to A-TOWN twice a week. But hells, if the acting classes are what she saaaays they are...we shall see.

I'm loving Colorado, as per usual, but I feel restless. Perhaps my Israel trip will calm some of my rabid wanderlust that I've been experiencing the past year.

Nah.

KYLE. Where ARE you?

I'll just TAKE those photos tomorrow, Christopher.

This NEXT weekend = party. I almost forgot what those were like...sick and sad.

Josh is having his operation AT this moment. I am feeling uneasy about this, because he is coming directly to work from the doc. What the hell? Yay removal of random bump in head, then jaunting right on over to f*ing Gart Sports. What a bloody shame. Eh. I'll call him tonight.

Sex/Gend in a matter of moments. Ugh. Akira = my salvation. LIPS!

BAM!