Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I love her and she's loving me

I am a Gatorade HO.

My T&A's are also fried to hell....please make a note. $60 FOR INDOOR TANNING LOTION? WTF? My rep from Alpha (male) had some recommendations for moi. Bizarre yet incredibly resourceful.

Interview tomorrow. Scared/excited. Yay promotions.

ALSO: Golf lesson tomorrow afternoon. I'll be able to work my new polo shirt bought SPECIFICALLY for said lesson. And glove. I'm really hoping I don't completely suck ass.

Sue's b-day is today. WOOT. Taking her out to dinner tomorrow night post-golf. I'm sure I'll smell like a turd covered in burnt hair, but we'll see. Or....smell.

Free tickets to Kinetics this weekend. Orgasmic.

Hit the gym tonight, as well as last night. 2 days down, so we can definitely say I'm back in the wannabe fitness club. YESSSS!

Listening to the Revolver LP. DEE-LISH.