Saturday, May 21, 2005

That duck ate my 50 bucks

Last night hit up JYW, then picked up Jon's shite at MAC. Headed down to the SPRANGS for some good times--Memphis BBQ/barring/wenching. Hit the go-cart place...rocked some laser tag and v. reality crap.

Wrapped up the evening at the V Bar. Had some incredibly girlie maritinis, discussed the vast intricacies of life, and then crashed. Drove back up from the Springs this AM, showered at the rents' house, and headed to musical rehearsal at noon. Sprung loose from musical rehearsal at 5:45, headed back to the rents for a SOLID run. Ran into Zach and Eli at the lake whilst running...TRES bizarre. Almost stepped on a snake. Ugh.

And now the sun is going down...all the windows are open, and I am sitting here in my knickers taking down a fuzzy navel. The breeze is DELICIOUS.

Tonight I'm putting together an action plan to get all my shit into CSU by the end of the week. We can DO it.

I am in desperate need of a shower post-run and 5 hours of dance.

CONTAINS SULFITES.