Monday, June 06, 2005

You don't know

Night one of Sweet Charity tech: DOWN. A zillion more to follow...

I invented spellcheck.

Sometimes you can get a little too excited about Sonic popcorn chicken. I.E. = moi.

Last night was an absolute blast. Chris and Kendra came up from the Springs for a rousing bout of karaoke and rable-rousing up in Denver. Travis and Jordan made a cameo towards the end of the evening---photos to come. Irish car bombs? Uh yes. Britney rendition? Its a given. Having some random dude stuff singles down my shirt? Classy. Wayne Newton look-alike giving me a rose formed from a bar napkin? Priceless.

Purchase of new character shoes today...a new dawn.

I need to get to Chi-town.

Snagged some new running shorts today...

This schedule is allowing me NO LIFE. Meh. The show must go on.

I enjoy the LCC, but it could be bigger.

Salsa dancing in the Springs in TWO weeks: let the countdown commence!

JYW event tomorrow--and I did receive 2 email alerts that single, Jewish men would be in attendance.

It never ceases to amaze me.

Is it Friday yet?