Monday, August 22, 2005

Fictional Heroes

So another week has indeed commenced. Release the hounds.

Work is gnawing at my soul.

Hallie was put to sleep this AM. CONNECTION.

I've had a monstrous headache since 11am that nothing seems to touch, med-wise. I believe I am bothered.

Nicole's excitement = sincere. This depresses me, for I know the truth...

Updated el iPod. I grow weary of the case, however...upgrade time.

The loft @ Lowry isn't going to happen for a small army of reasons. I knew this weeks ago...I had a skosh of an awkward feeling about the entire situation that I should have examined a bit further before signing a deposit check. These people know how to work me. Ah yes. Cross off LESSON LEARNED under the "How To Be a Gullible Douche Bag" list. End of story.

So many things I have hanging in the balance. I need to do some proverbial housecleaning, i.e. eye exam, doc visit, headshot duplication, cleaning out the memory cards, de-fragging the laptop, etc. Why is it that we let ourselves slip off of the priority 'to do?'

DECOMPRESSION:
1.) Chasing Zoey around with a wooden backscratcher for a half hour. Delicious.
2.) Watching my mom almost set the kitchen on fire tonight. How often does one get to use a fire extinguisher? Not enough, I say.

Kyle, you need to get voicemail set up on your shit ASAP.

Manicure Results: My right hand looks shitty, but its going to do. EGG SHELL.

Minimum: 400 tc sheets.

Eyebrow work this weekend. *hammer*

Derka.