Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sour Ass Laundry

I hate to admit it, but Michael and Jon were right. DAMN.

Sean Dolan! HANG GLIDING IN THE WILDERNESS OF WEST VIRGINIA!

Work was actually tolerable today. Not too sure why...

Stacey unt moi shared some NAIL ZONE moments yesterday. I should have gone with black.

While eating dinner tonight I rightly chomped a good chunk of skin on my bottom lip. RANDOM.

People are severely boring as of late. Perhaps August has this effect on people.

iTunes is feeding el soul, but not fast enough. Browsed Second Spin last night for an hour...yielding in no result, other than cause a rabid desire to satiate shoe cravings.

I start with my personal trainer in 2 weeks. OH YES, let the games begin. Tri in 2006!

NEWS: Andrea was roped into seeing the Destiny's Child concert at the end of the month. Uh. yea...shut up. I'd rather see Rufus...

Trying to figure out where to Vaykay this fall. Kyle, you're on the roster, but I have a need for some wicked tourist action in far away lands.

ORANGE.

I keep coming back to you.