Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Not so lazy in fact. How about some news, then?

-I strained a tendon in my left foot because I FELL in the parking lot at work. No cardio for basically 2 weeks. SUCK! However, I am now back on track, so good news there. Duane and I have been working out at least 6 days a week, somedays doing a 4:30am and then a 7:00pm in the evening. In other news, my personal trainer is totally flaking out on me. I had my first session on the 3rd, and then had to cancel my second due to the ankle, but she hasn't returned my calls to reschedule.

-Have you heard of Amy Winehouse? You will LOVE her. Check out "I'm No Good" and "Rehab." You can find her on Myspace.

-I bought a fisheye camera, and I LOVE it.

-Work is slowing...they have been laying off quite a few people. I know I am not in danger of losing my job, but its been a bit more difficult trying to stay busy.

-It has been raining since Friday--just a gloomy, cold weekend.