Friday, December 30, 2005

2005...RIP

This year proved to be jam-packed with tons-o-crap, and great times:

In no specific order:

I met my baby, Duane, met some now great friends (Steve, Chris & Kendra) from the Air Force Connection, went to the Air Force Academy graduation, had wisdom teeth ripped from my skull, got a raise, did Sweet Charity, my mom was in the hospital, my dad was in the hospital, quit my job, got a new job, I moved out of my crappy ass apartment, moved back in with the rents, had new headshots taken, moved in with Duane, had a car accident, saw Matisyahu in concert twice, went to the Social D concert, went to the Papa Roach concert, lost weight, gained that shit back, went to NYC, went to the Lower East Side of Manhattan for my birthday, got hooked on Dane Cook, took holiday in Aspen/Snowmass, got sick as a dog, and saw RENT on broadway from the first row.

Loved it.

Here's to 2006. Here's what I'm expecting *ahem*: Engagement, magazine in which I am featured comes out, back to school, voiceover classes, theatre, Euro Trip, weight loss (this time, permanent!), and great health for my family and those around me.

YAY!

My dad's b-day is on the first, so I am going to get him some gourmet knives. HENCKEL-GASM! Duane and myself are heading to Eden for New Year celebrations, and we plan to have a wicked time.