Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Transitions

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLE!~

It has hit me that I am almost done with this temp stint here in el Sprangs. I have Pippin auditions two weeks from today. AGHHHH! I am supposed to start school on the 16th, but if I get a part (paid role), then I will be in Arvada from 1-10p during the week, everyday. Its going to have to be quite the balancing act if I get this gig. *SIGH* But what a gig, am I right?

The magazine has it's soft opening in two weeks. I have an entire page feature as a new model! YAY! I am so excited! WOOT!

Supposed to get off at 1:30 today, but that is so not happening. I can hope for an early release, however. We'll see.

Started back on the treadmill last night. Two words for you people: oy vey.

Falling in love has been the best thing to happen to me, but my bum has increased in size in the past few months. NOT KOSHER. We need to fix this. :)

Anywho...back to el grind.