Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Come and get it

Mom went thru hell to try to get back from CA with the 'crew.' Not cool.

We went up to Parker last night to take out Zohar and stop by 'el Meadows' for holiday giftage.

Duane's titanium money clip came in, so I had to give it to him. He really didn't want a gift before Christmas, but I couldn't wait any longer. :)

*signs coffee guy receipt*

When we got back home, he gave me a gift to open, as well. And what is it? VERA WANG!!! YAAAAAY! I have been dying to have that fragrance for two months now. It is finally all mine. :)

Woot.

I wish it was Friday.

Just ordered my mom's Hanukkah present...should be delivered by mid next weekage.

The modeling gig is ON. I believe I will be featured in the summer or spring issue. I'll post when it comes out.

Duane put up the tree last night, and I gotta admit that it looks awesome. I haven't had a tree in my house since the wee, wee years. Very cool.

SO.TIRED.

Anywho...gotta get back to el grindage.