Sunday, May 18, 2003


Cherry Lemon Lime

Whew. Packing = going as slow as your mom in January. Nice. Saw the second Matrix film tonight. I don't even care, people. Regardless of most of the poor reviews I've seen/read, I think the movie just kicked ass. Solid. "Aww! The fight scenes were too long!" "I DIDN'T GET IT!" "It was BORING!" Shutup, people. Just shutup. The movie could take ya'll and your moms to school...7 times. Awww yea...

So anywho. Got the digi pics of Nate and Shawn's visit SOMEWHAT downloaded and whatnot. Joy. I still have to do about 2 loads of laundry before leaving tomorrow. Yay. Ah well. I don't have to take EVERYTHING on this trip, because the rents are coming up in a few weeks. EH. EH. All I need is some shampoo, and I am good to go.

OOOO! Family portraits turned out SOOO INCREDIBLY awesome! I ordered a ton of this specific pose of Eli and I. So grand, people. We should get those in a few weeks. Hoorah. Canna wait!

Not tired.

I need to buy a fan ASAP.

"All eyes up here, people! FOCUS up!"

And the pilgrim's wife said...