Tuesday, May 27, 2003


Let the drama begin...

Things are a sizzlin' here at the Y, let me tell you. Had to escape tonight, so I went out with Ashely and Rod. Met Dave's parents at the Village, so that was ultra-cool. Blackberry Manny, baby!

Got mucho work done today, which is ultra nice. Prob. going to call Kyle here in a few...

Ash and I went a hikin' last night, so that was grand. I died in bed around 7:30pm until 9:30pm when I woke up to my BED and room vibrating from the music next door. Yay for playing "BABY GOT BACK" so loud that the whole building was thumping like a riced-up civic on Green River. HALLETTS HOUSE PARTY 2003! Or not.

Mom and Dad coming up this weekend, which will freaking ROCK my face off. Number one, I miss the rents, and numero dos, I will get my car. Hallelujah. I will never be on grounds when I am off duty again...joy.

Anywho...time for laundry, people. Lata.