Monday, May 12, 2003


Hamster Dance

For some odd reason I just had a flashback to my high school computer lab days, in which everyone would head over to ham(p)sterdance.com at the same time and rev up the sound. Priceless. Bit-da-bee-ba-bee-bit-do-do...

Heading in later to class today because my final isn't due until 1pm, so hoorah. Going to drive downtown and do some much needed shopping on the way back. Joy. However, I have absolutely NO MONEY to spend before I head to Estes. So yay. Hoorah for the saving thereof. Perhaps I'll buy a new burlap sack...

Absolutely excited to GET out of here, let me tell ya. Bad moods and high tensions are most definitely afoot.

Matt, I hope the second part of your game went by smoothly and somewhat quickly. What a relief to have that done, eh? Props to you man, props to you.

My body is craving juice *not crap from the grocer*, so I need to make a stop at the juice place in Aurora today. Carrot and pineapple? UH yes.

Shawn starts his trek from Alabama to CO today! YAY! Tomorrow is going to rule, people. Old friends + Thai food = orgasmic *in the friend kind of way* ahem.