Sunday, July 27, 2003


I grew up in these stockyards!

Fam is coming today. I still have yet to hear from them. Woo.

Cleaned my room up a bit. I really haven't been spending much time in here, so it was a COMPLETE disaster. Awesome.

MICAH CAME! Lovely Iowan folk rock my face. Old skoo friends = chill.

This week has been the longest week in my life. Oh, and the Russian dude wasn't hit by a car, but I am holding fast to my fat American tourist shpeal. Watch out, people.

Israeli army this summer! HOO HAH!

Drop Dead Gorgeous is cracking me up more and more. Perhaps it is the way Kirstie Alley is portrayed as a huge psycho bitch that really drives it home for me...quality.

Missing Kyle more and more these days. This winter needs to be here NOW.

James and Ash are doing CCY today. Badass.

Once in every lifetime...

Do yourself a favor and download T. Corp.'s "Meu Destino." Highly enjoyable. Rock.

More cleaning to do...lata.