Thursday, July 03, 2003


That KID is on the ESCALATOR again!

Went to LoDo last night whilst the trolls were at the Rockies game. Apparently there was some sort of "escalator" accident. Interesting.

So Dreux just came in and invited me to their fourth celebraTION tomorrow night. Um, yea. Guess who is on duty? One Ms. Andrea Schmidt. Nice. I doubt I'll be able to get off. We'll see, ey?

Matt got me a talking SQUIRT turtle dude from Nemo. I am CRACKING. It does indeed rule.

The weather is absolutely awesome. Summer is indeed here...finally.

I wonder if Gordon is back from Japan...

STOP! Continue.

Managed to not spend mucho monies in LoDo. We went to the Hard Rock for dinner, loitered about, and drooled over the Hotel LaChappelle. I need it. Also caught the fireworks on the way back. Excellent.

John Mayer concert on Monday, people! I am dying. Kyle, I wish you were here.

Little Shop trip next week. I do indeed hope that the trip goes. We have yet to sell any tickets.

Pirates, baby.

Confetti M&M's? Whaaa?

"Fat and Available?" Priceless.