Friday, July 25, 2003


Wow

So what is there to say about this week? It has been absolute madness. I've been called a "heretic" by certain members of the staff (YAY!), the talent show is FINALLY freaking over, I'm arranging my travel plans to Ireland/Scotland/England for this next spring, and I am starting multiple projects for Dante. Woo.

Been spending some excellent quality time with Nate as of lately. Yay. :)

Went out with Elaine and Katie yesterday for some madness on wheels, a.k.a. Estes Park go-karting. Ultra-sweet. Also went to the Stanley Hotel, finally. No big whoop. Saw some photos from the Dumb and Dumber scenes shot here as well as Shining photos.

Visited with Ashley's fam last night before Nate-activities. Awesome Nebraska people.

One of the Russian guys got hit by a guest while on his way up the YMCA entrance on his bike. NOT cool.
"Welcome to the United States, where big fat American tourists don't watch where they are going and try to kill you behind the wheel of their fucking huge SUV's! YAAAAY!"
Disgusting.

Anyway, I am on duty this entire weekend, so shizzle my nizzle indeed!