Saturday, September 27, 2003


exploit your creative side

Yay for Marc. He is just one of my favorite people.

So thinking about the BIG PICTURE tonight, and I just get confused with so many ideas that I have. Blah. Its not difficult to get wrapped up in that shit. Sometimes you just need the sane advice of others to get you back on the path...WHAT am I saying? Blah.

So the dinner tonight was absurdly AWESOME. Had an EXCELLENT time. Yay for birthday celebrations and the like. I just appreciate these people. Club Med? Uh yes.

Anywho...Rosh Hashana is upon us. Happy new year, people.

Going out for a service in the park tomorrow, which should prove to be interesting. We shall see.

Kinda got bummed out tonight when I left Boulder. Out of habit, I almost turned onto 36 on the way back to Estes instead of Denver. Tear.

Dante is going on a much needed holiday starting at 5am. That man deserves it more than anyone. Boo yah.

So people...I am going to bed. To all a good evening, and a good year. Lilah tov.