Tuesday, September 23, 2003


Its a Lie

So I feel like talking about Mike tonight. Crap. I had the nastiest high school crush on this dude. I believe he is one of two blonde guys that I have ever been attracted to in my life. Anyway...Mike just had this really warm way about him. Eh. I don't know. He was just on my mind.

So here I am, once again, sitting up late wasting time. Did some work on my ghetto web-site that I have neglected for so long. It needs some serious work, but I need some recent photos for it. Blah.

What the hell? I don't understand television anymore. I just can't stand it. I can't stand having it ON in the same room, much less watching it. Serious issues.

Anyway, I haven't been able to link my site to the blog. The blog must be down, but I really don't care.

Strong bad has a new email.