Thursday, September 25, 2003


She said

So yesterday we did some hanging about in Borders before we headed to the last Rockies game of the season. Yay for club seating. Uh...the Rockies lost. But the game was ace. I hope I am not scarred by the fact that I DID NOT receive a sundae in a helmet.

YAAAY! Talked to Kyle last night for a while. Winds of change are set to blow, my friends.

Having some bizarre dreams as of late. I should probably start going to bed at my usual time and avoid the consumption of Thai food at 2am. Fun.

Planning a road trip to Nebraska next week to stop in on Gram. That should be a hoot. <--HOOT? I am 50 years old.

Debating whether or not to go to John's show in Omaha. It would be a full day of driving, but it could indeed be worth it. We'll see. We're still on for Maroon 5/Gavin in November. Muahaha....

Some physical activity is in order for this early afternoon. Get up on it *doodle-doo doodle-doo* :-p.