Sunday, December 05, 2004

Grand Night for Singing

Well. This weekend. Wow.

High-tailed it to Jon's post-work on Friday afternoon. HOUSE warming partaay time. Hit Safeway for mixers and some grub-wage a few hours before the rest of the crew came. All four of us split up with Jon's encrypted walkie talkies and had WAAAY too much of a good time.

"Agent Zero, this is Tech Sgt. Chen. Have we procured the tonic and limes, over."
"Tech Sgt. Chen, that's an affirmative. Are we a go with cranberry juice and Tostitos?"

Anywho, everyone else arrived circa 12-ish. And dear L-rd, people. I have NEVER consumed so much alcohol in my life. I once prided myself in the fact that I have never spewed from drinking...but this fact is no longer valid, m'afraid. I remember us playing a drinking game, then I have foggy memories of getting in Omar's car and driving to Tequilas. Omar looks exactly like Jimmy Fallon with an EMO haircut and a beard. He was wearing a Beatle-esque tight pin stripe suit, and it was pretty hot. I am not shitting you.

The rest of the story is pretty foggy, but once I was in Tequilas, I ran to the bathroom and started hurling my guts out. I just remember bits and pieces---some random chicks were wiping me off because I couldn't figure out how to turn on the bathroom sink. Anywho, after this I found Omar and we chilled until I had to ralph again. Found Jon. Then we left. We lost track of all our other people. Stopped by Safeway to nab toothpaste for Jon. Went home. Jon fell asleep on the couch. Omar and I hung out in Jon's bed until 7:30am just talking--this conversation of course mainly consisted of us discussing whether or not we should have sex. I decided against it, because:
1. I had been hurling ALL night and felt like a ball of crust, and
2. There was no way I was going to sleep with one of Jon's friends in his own bed. Hey, I can retain *some*class.

Anywho, Omar left in the early AM, then Jon woke up from the couch and came to bed. We slept off and on until 1:30pm. Around 5pm we left the house for dinner--> THE CRAPPIEST pad thai dish I have ever been served, btw. Post-coffee we came back to his place, cleaned up from the party, and worked on arranging 'Broken' until we went to bed arond 1:30. We lunched this early afternoon, and I just got home. Hoorah.

I seriously need to do laundry.

Have a date tonight with this guy--an MOT. We'll see what happens, ey?

48 HOUR JEANS!

We're done.