Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Never gonna stop

What up, people? Today was HARSH. Was up way too late last night for the *last night of Hanukkah* festivities. The parents bought me a big tube for my apartment--as opposed to the 13-incher I was sportin from my dorm days. SO SAD. Now I'm livin up-sty-o.

I strained my left calf BIG time on Monday for my non-Allison workout. See what you made me DO, ALLISON?!? I just can't workout without ya. :) Jay kay. Speaking of, Allison received the best *boyfriend* gifts this year thus far. Color me jealous, and just NOT as moisturized.

IPSO FACTO

Missing Kyle. EXCITED about the house.

Love the phone.

Cheated a bit today on the ol' intake--damn you, See's Chocolates! I hate this season. WHAT DEMONRY!

Was asked today why my "work area" was lacking in festive-ness--i.e. devoid of any and all greenery and x-mas crap. I retorted with the whole Hanukkah thing, and the fact that I don't *do* holiday decor...followed by a hardy dirty look to wrap it all up. I think the message was received.

ANYWHO...I am hittin the hay early tonight--thinking 9:30 so I can make an early rise and jump on the treadmill pre-shower.

Goodnight, lovelies.