Thursday, November 18, 2004

Ashcroft loses his job to a Mexican...

Holy SHITE, tomorrow is going to kick major ass. Jon and his Dad are coming up to Denver to go to the show tomorrow night. Allison is also coming--*hoorah*--too bad Sean has to work. BLAH. We're going to make time to hang before I come to Evansville next week. Good times. I expect many a sex act, amigo.

Sunday night--going out with a new dude. He looks like a middle eastern Nicholas Cage. He also works for an oil company. We'll see what happens.

Eli's birthday today--had familial things going on. Hit the wings place..SHMI! Mom trimmed my hair. I broke the washer---seriously. Dad fixed it in 5 minutes. I respect this greatly.

Men that can't fix shit are WORTHLESS.

SO tired. Eli has me working hardcore with the boxing. My back is still fucked, but I have another chiro appt. next week. *GOOD TIMES* I'm addicted.

CASZ TOMORROW! WOOO CHUCK T'S!

I need to purchase socks.

Evansville on Tuesday NIGHT. WTF???

Miss you, Kyle.

Chris, we need to formulate plans.

Allison, I am TRES excited.