Saturday, November 20, 2004

To all those who hear me all too well...
Uno, tres...

This weekend has been kicking royal ass. Good times all around. Jon and his father came up after work on Friday with moi unt Allison. We toured the Pulitzer Prize Photograph Show -->phenom. Post-show we dined at Bucca, and wow. The food had never tasted better. Jon and Paul headed back to the Springs while Allison and moi went to some bar I can't remember that was off of Colfax until we drank enough to be warm on the way home. *yay*

Just got back from seeing the INCREDIBLES with Joey. Nice kid. The movie was cool, but 80 thousand kids running around and crap previews = not cool.

Jon has been saying that we need to get together and work on some music--which is right on. I'm working on getting something of a repertoire going on--thinking about Ain't Misbehavin and Baby, Its Cold Outside. Damn, I love these tunes. Reminds me of singing during the holidays with concert choir. GHETTO.

Although I'm not keen about driving in the shit, there's nothing more beautiful than the city in the snow.

Just me and my radio---

Chris, NEXT WEEK.

Tomorrow Seth is making me dinner. Yay first dates. We'll see how this goes.