Sunday, November 14, 2004

Meet me in December

Things that I LOVE right now:

Work is going fabuloso. I love my people. Love the sweet ass benefits. YAY real jobs, people. GROWING UP.

Love being single. *sings* FREEEDOM! Damn, I love having options.

Love the friends--as bizarre and ass-backwards as we all are. Can I get a YAY for crazy relationships? I won't even touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Love the fact that I am going to see my fam and Chris in a matter of weeks.

I'm healthy, minus the weird back pain--but LOVE my CU football player chiro. DAMN, can I get weekly appointments? Pretty please?

Wes and Sil came out last night to hang...they left this morning. Cute kids. Newlyweds. I don't understand the anti-bagel thing, but eh.

It seems as though my friends out here are the complete opposite of myself, save a few choice personality quirks--my relationships seem to thrive more. Granted, we're not just talking about the bagel issue. We enjoy our time spent with each other, but I can't spend more than a few nights a week together before I get annoyed. Its all about the moderation, folks. Strangely I treasure these people more. Instead of having everything in common, we have a finite, specific something that draws us together. Maybe we're drawn together for our strong personalities, or the fact that we all suffer from some bizarre disorder, are easily annoyed, or enjoy being the center of attention. When we work, we WORK. But space is definitely needed. EH. I am so talking in circles here. We're all the same folk.

My focus is on the wane. Although I am feeling disorganized in some parts of my life--> unpacked boxes, sorting, the lack of washer fluid in my car, etc. BLAH. This month is somewhat overwhelming, or I am just one lazy assed mothah-fuckah. Or both.

CEREAL FETISH.

I miss you, Kyle.

Can you not clean a DISH?!