Thursday, November 04, 2004

LADIES, LADIES, LADIES! *a la Jay*

What the freak is up, my children? Its been too long, indeed.

WOW, I whacked my head HARDCORE this week when I slammed it against the towel rack in the bathroom. SO NOT COOL. Still sore as hell.

This week has been so full...OLD COUNTRY BUFFET full.

I can't wait to see Joni tomorrow night for this so-called 'girls night in' at some chick's house I don't know. YAY. Apparently its a lingerie/toy night, so Andrea should get the hook-up. Well...at least a penis-shaped hat. Stay tuned for that one.

Dropped by Allison's tonight en route home. YAY WEDDING PLANS. We are such women. It just WORKS out. And by the way, Allison--work on the whole 'LET'S GET ANDREA AN ENGINEER FOR HANUKKAH' project, mmmkay? :)

I NEED the new 40 gig iPod. I am such a brat.

EH.

More to be done.