Friday, February 25, 2005

Because I can

Just rolled in from Pueblo. UGH. Bless Nick for keeping me awake the entire drive home. And that ASSUALT drink that did nothing to energize me. Bullshit.

Anywho, Jon unt moi did FABULOUS tonight...felt great to be back on stage. I couldn't hear myself that well, but such is the nature of the beast.

And to the ladies at 7-11 off of Tejon by Jon's house...I salute you.

Jon was great...it cracks me up how I see him from two incredibly contrasting perspectives---I love this. He kicked some major ass tonight.

Andrea is the mistress of the hookah bar.

I am PMS-ing hardcore. Such a shitty mood on the way down there...I think its the patch. This is CHANGING me. I don't know how much longer I should try this out. It may be time to try an alternative method. We'll see.

I'm now going to die on the air mattress. JEALOUS?