Sunday, February 06, 2005

Oh man, look at those cavemen go!

This weekend has gone by too fast. I need to get more schleep.

David Bowie - Life on Mars

I could seriously care less about the superbowl in this funk I'm in. I would, however, enjoy Paul's performance.

Way too cold in the apartment--I just checked. 63 degrees. Woops.

Shawn will be here tomorrow night. This will be *tres* fun.

Some things are such a *waste* of time.

My brother's friends used my candles as ash trays this weekend. Nice. This is why I hide my yankee candles. Which reminds me--Midsummer Night's Dream = YES. Joni bought me the car hangy-thing of it. My Jeep now smells like a man. A really fine smelling man.

The whole dating scene exhausts me. I'm washing my hands of douche bags, seriously. Again. WASTE of time. Here's an application for you and 5 references...and I'll need a sample. The dixie cups are on the back of the toilet.

I am out of Agave Nectar. Someone please send back-ups.