Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Reelin' 'em in...where ya been?

Dear G-d...last night was hilariously awesome. Well... let's start with Sunday:

*Saw Hotel Rwanda--wow. You people NEED to see this movie, but make sure you block out an entire day to feel ashamed to be a white American. Not kidding.

Last night I finally met up with Imanuel. That kid is a TRIP and a half, no kidding. Ate at Falafel King (Joes)--WTF was up with their Shwarma? UGH.

Imanuel: "I've never been to the Middle East---I wouldn't know these things."

People are douche bags.

Post-falafel, we saw Boogeyman, which genuinely freaked me out. Constantine comes out this weekend...I am *so* excited to see this crap. Rated 'R' for 'demonic images.'

Seriously...does it get any better?

Bueno...right now I am tired *as crap.* Supposed to go down to the Springs tonight to rehearse with Bloom for Thursday. It is actually supposed to snow today...this worries me. Driving down just to drive right back in the shite? I'm not digging it. We'll see how it turns out.

Someone give me a jumpstart...this is killing me. I could crawl under my desk and sleep for 5 hours.

*poke*

This guy is a douche.

So. Chris Rock is hosting the Oscars. Ugh. This is just annoying.

If your cup's already full, then it's bound to overflow.