Thursday, February 17, 2005

Whirlwind of praise from below to above

Work is actually awesome this week because I have TONS of projects on my plate. I am loving this.

Came home at 6:30. Died in bed. I just woke up an hour ago. The funny thing is--I will be able to hit the sack in 30 minutes once again. My body is on STRIKE.

I thought it was Friday today, no joke. Apparently I'm not the only one...

Had a decent rehearsal with Jon last night-- great progress. I'm really glad we're buckling down with our music. This part of my life has been dormant for WAY too long. The drive back from the Springs sucked a nut last night, but it was worth it.

Oy. This resident came in today to see one of the directors, and WOW. Let me just say the results are in: its final: I'm marrying a doctor.

Cashz day tomorrow. Let the denim rejoice.

Is it summer yet?