Tuesday, February 08, 2005

On my knees I think clearer

How I heart interoffice mail hijinks.

Shawn arrived last night--we watched the first quarter of Napoleon...I tell ya. High quality friends are few and far, amigos. Right now he's on his way back from Montrose. My guess is that he doesn't show until 7...traffic is going to be HEINOUS.

The patch is workin out.

My neck and shoulders have been a wreck the past 3 days.

Jeff is an absolute riot.

I'm sorry doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it the entire time...

Ah yes...and to whoever you are out there googling CARI TUNA at a sick rate, STOP reading this blog. And now....for your searching pleasure---CARI TUNA CARI TUNA CARI TUNA is a douche. GET over yourself.

Ah yes. And I pride myself that I get at least 5 hits a week from Estelle Geddy searches. I rule.

Swisha muthafuggin sweets.