Wednesday, November 30, 2005

LOCK it away

How I love my INGDirect savings account. I would highly recommend the ASP or direct deposit, people. It also requires some effort to take your money out (i.e. no ING ATM's chillaxin anywhere, thanks to the fact that it is strictly an online bank). The yearly rate is at 3.5%, I believe. You can also name your savings account, i.e. "Vacation to Paris," or "Touch or Die," etc. The best saving method in my book is saving without even knowing you're doing it.

LAST DAY OF WORK. WOOOO! Jen took me out to coffee this am, and Lori took me to lunch in the 'P.' I have to wrap up some travel arrangements, optimize some filing, and then it is HASTA la VISTA.

The day is actually going by fairly slowly. Ugh.

My nails look hideous. Where is BIG TINA when you need her? I left my Israeli ring at the nail place 2 weeks ago, and I have yet to call and retrieve it. I believe I am putting Big Tina through a test of customer loyalty. If she still haves my ring at her station, I will never see another manicurist. She shall officially be a part of my entourage/retinue. I am tempted to rock white-tipped acrylics because polish lasts for 3 days...watch out Big Tina, for here I come.