Monday, November 21, 2005

One down...ANDREA GETS HER NAILS DID

This weekend went by entirely too freakin fast. Eli's b-day bash last night...CHICKEN WANG, YA'LL!! Stomped around G-Dad's new propertay, which looks great. He has the best view of Pike's Peak. Purchased scrapbooking supplies with Duane-age.

It is entirely worthless to get my nails done, I have decided. Within a matter of TWO days, my nail polish starts to crack. WTF? Also--left my Isreali coconut ring at Big Tina's table. Not cool. Hopefully she snagged it before anyone else did.

I can't wait to move down to the Springs...I'll be done with el Denver job on the 30th.

GIVE TANKS!

This time, last year, I was rockin the Ville. This year we're havin a huge hubaloo at the rent's place. I am in charge of el royal green bean casserole.

Duane: "You COOK?!"