Monday, November 28, 2005

People Search

Don't even pretend to know me.

Twix = brunch?

I start my new job this week, and hence hurled from the stank trap of a womb in which I am struggling to break free from.

Duane inspired me to take an IQ test, and I only scored a 124. Meh. They further classified me as a 'Visual Mathematician.' What the eff?

Tonight it begins. I am purging my living quarters in the current residence...oh yes, there will be pain. I plan on dumping most everything, recently motivated by:

1. The fact that I start my new life/job in the Springs as soon as THIS THURSDAY.
2. I watched a block of Clean Sweep on TLC and was MEGA MEGA inspired. There will be NO MERCY!

Turns out Kendra is working in the law office directly across the street from my building. Let there be yoga on lunch hours, and galavanting on Tejon! Wheeeeeee!

My nails - hideous. Weekly manicures can be a bit weighty on the 'ol pocketbook, therefore I am left to my own devices.

The US Postal Service is ticking me off: since my mail forwarding this summer, I haven't received ANY of my mail. I am missing my re-issued credit card and new driver's license. I can just imagine how the shit is going to hit the fan when my mail forwarding to the Springs takes effect.

I never believed it would happen, but it did indeed: I like a Lindsay Lohan song. Have you SEEN the 'Confessions of a Broken Heart' (Daughter to Father) video? I was getting ready to go out lunching with the aforementioned Kendra when it came on the tube. It brought me to TEARS, people. I am so snagging it on iTunes tonight as I am de-junking.

Anywho, I'm outs for the afternoon. I have some de-junking to do here in the office before my last day (WED! YAY!)-