Friday, November 18, 2005

News (INSERT)

Happy Birthday, ELI!

Friday. At last, at last, biotches! I haven't updated in a good long while...but since
A.) I lack any and all motivation to work, and
B.) Blogger is magically unblocked from surf control (woohoo)

I am LETTIN loose.

I'll start off with the big news: we're a go-for-launch on the move down to the Springs with Duane. I have a job down there--temp until school starts in January. I put in my notice here in Denver on Wednesday. Adios, los trollios!

Also--Duane and I have been looking at engagement rings for the past few weeks, so its happening, people.

Whilst I'm down in the Pike-age Peak ZONE, I'm finishing school (FINALLY).

RENT is finally coming out next week! WOO-freakin-HOO! When we were in NY in October, Duane won us front-row tickets on the opening day of RENT after the temporary closing of the Nederland.

You do read pinkisthenewblog, right?

Finally finished up Jarhead last night...Anthony Swofford = YAY. I can't wait to read his next novel. I bought another military-themed narrative of WWII called If You Survive, about the landing/slaughter at Normandy. Oddly enough, we met this marine last night at Heidi's who's grandfather did aerial photographing/recon for the landing at Normandy. GET OUT, right?

Right.

Finally serviced el Jeepage last night...DEVASTATINGLY overdue. Next job in queue is the big pack-up down in Parker for el relocaTION. I'll be most satisfied when everything is taken care of...things are no longer slipping out of my control.

Ortho-evra - THE DEVIL.

My rep from C.E. took me coffee-ing yesterday...WOULD YOU LIKE some COFFEE WITH YOUR FOAM? What the eff?

I now have glasses, which is odd. It is ridiculous how my entire 'driving experience' has improved.

As far as Denver is concerned...

I am greatly looking forward to heading south for a while. An hour and a half commute each way was seriously taking it's toll.

This weekend : album-gasm. Salsa? Perhaps. ADDRESS CHANGE.

Fire.retardant.