Friday, January 06, 2006

I immediately regret this decision

FIRST BIG MISTAKE OF 2006

I am so incredibly stupid. Some college kids came into the office selling cologne out of their backpacks and I bought some with my check card. I did not get a receipt, and I did not get a contact number. I.AM.AN.IDIOT.

I doubt these people are going to rip me off, but I have an incredibly sick feeling in my belly.

I called my bank. TWICE. They said to watch my balance, and that if I was overcharged, VISA would credit my account. I think I am going to wait for this transaction to go through, and then I am going to change my card information. I can't just cut off the card, because if the kids are legit, I don't want to scam them.

Ugh. This is what I get for wanting CK Euphoria at a fraction of the cost.

MOVING ON

Duane has to work tonight, which sucks. I'll most likely just sleep until he gets home, and then we'll go see BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, and enjoy Jakey Poo on screen.

I am five years old.

SPINACH DIP...phase III