Sunday, January 29, 2006

Nothing Changes

2006 has been a great year so far...but jam packed full of change. G-d bless Myspace, for real. In a matter of one month, I have tracked down TWO of my very close friends from my childhood, and traveled back home since I left in 94...words cannot describe what this means to me. When I left Arizona, I felt like my life was over, and that everything else that happened was never as good as how I had it growing up. Rather dramatic for an 11 year old, ey?

But its true. As a result of the move, I clung to every memory as though it was the only thing keeping me alive. I truly believed that I romanticized it so much, that I began to think it was all a dream, the past. Memories I had once read in a book somewhere; never my life. Now its all back...and tangible. It only took 12 years to get back to where I started. It hits me, people.

I'm back to the beginning, and this place...this is where I can finally grow up.