Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stabbing in your general direction...

Auditions yesterday were AWESOME. No matter what happens, I know I definitely killed it.

Interview tomorrow AM, which just so happens to be my last day of work here. Thank God.

PRJOECT RUNWAY COMMENTS:

Project Runway last night was ENRICHED with goodness. Marla seriously had it coming, and I have no idea how she was able to hang from the skin of her teeth this long. Diana wasn't that awful, but she was always going nuts with the same kind of straps (did you notice the lingerie and Nicki Hilton gown strap*theme?).

I knew there was absolutely NO WAY they would eliminate Santino and Nick, because they are the two top creative peeps on that show. But I would be careful, because Daniel V ALWAYS brings it. He is mad consistent, and while he may not win every week, his work is never sub-par. Andrae could also be the dark horse, but that denim thing he was working a few weeks ago was almost as bad as the breakdown he had along with presenting the garment. I love his outbursts the best, however. Four words, people: WHERE IS MY CHIFFON?

Top three: Santino, Nick, and Daniel V.

Wow, I am sick with obsession.

Back to trabajo...