Wednesday, April 05, 2006

From your Board of Directors...

68 degrees outside, dotted with a few bright clouds. The PEAK covered in snow. Brown...a few green bits. And here. Office lighting. Office chair. No attempt whatsoever for an ergo enviro. 8 minutes until I am sprung free.

WAHOO Fish Taco just DOESN'T sound like a good place to eat. CHANGE IT.

The Container Store is DESPERATELY trying to be IKEA. Its not happening.

I feel the urge to go shooting today...the weather stands. I must. Creative inspiration = lacking. The aforementioned officural enviro is killing my creative soul. NEUTRAL tones.

WHO WANTS TO CLEAN THE HOUSE?

I need to track down an outdoorsy activity ASAP...

I felt like absolute crap this morning...glad I went to work, as I've been feeling substantially better this afternoon.

Taxes need to be done.

I'd rather be snorkeling in Barbados with my mistress and a pack of sea turtles.