Monday, April 03, 2006

Opening day!

Great weekend. Duane's soccer game on Friday resulted in an overwhelming victory...we got pulled over because some cop wanted to check out the registration that we just had renewed that very same afternoon. View-age of Ice Age 2---very cute.

Saturday had a bit of shopping, Sunday we met with a potential photographer, looked at some possible invitations, lunched in the Highlands, walked the dogs around the lake, and chatted with the rents. The next few weeks are going to be filled with out-of-town visitors, Pesach, and Broadmoore brunching-- to which I am not opposed. :)

Today we're going to the Rockies opening day! YAY! They are playing the Diamondbacks (woo Arizona!), and Duane got us club level for the event. We're going to be leaving in a bit here....

After the game we're stopping by the rentals to secure some more of my crap from their basement. I moved in with Duane 4 months ago, but I still have a small island of belongings in the basement.

I've made a decision about wedding flowers, and I have my heart set on magnolias. UNFORTCH, they are only available in the south. WTF? I need some magnolias, people. We'll certainly have to finagle.