Saturday, November 08, 2003


Ale for sale and/or barter there at the fair ladddddIIIEEE!

Temple was decent. Yaaaay for Lot and co! Ah well. Broke out the torah scrolls, so that was HQ.

Kyle is ILL, which is so not cool. Get better, Kyle.

Working tomorrow, which shall prove to be a day from hell if any more gridding is involved. Yeeee.

We're going to have a soft open NEXT THURSDAY, with the grand opening being the 18th. Sometimes you just NEED to purchase tons of North Face apparel!

Had a dream last night that I accidentally killed some blonde chick, and then I entered a ballroom dancing contest with Sean Astin and won. Ricotta?

AGH! Had yet ANOTHER DREAM that the bottom portion of my house sunk into the earth, and we could no longer make use of it in fear for our lives if the windows ever busted. I had to purchase an entirely new wardrobe because I didn't have any access to my room. Hmm...which actually wouldn't be the end of the world, now that I think of it.

In just a few weeks I'll be able to register for next semester...and I can't help but feel a bit nervous about my major change, but I think that will subside. I could get up to half of my tuition reimbursed if I do indeed go into business. What to do...

Going out tonight with the "CLAPPER" dude from work. He seems a bit bizarre for my taste, but we shall see indeed. Ya never know...

I said MAUVE, NOT TURQUOISE!