Saturday, November 29, 2003


Set me free

Soooooo. Spent some money last night. I'll def. be feeling that later.

Today is the first day that I have been able to sleep in, so I have been enjoying the lack of an alarm clock in my life this morning. No complaints here.

Went to temple last night, which was awesome. How come all the hot Jewish guys are taken? Because they are indeed 1.hot and 2. Jewish guys. Need I say more?

Bizarre dreams last night. These D.W. dreams have me waking up in a sweat. And what I don't get was that this time he was a rabbinical student. Eh. I should go to temple EVERY night...

I keep dreaming about the end of the world. But WHY o WHY is Jack Nickolsen always there? Its almost like an airing of the grievances. "You are my favorite actor...because you scare the shit out of me!"

Days and nights blurring together.

I'm praying for school to start so it will break up the week.

Why is there always this look of desperation upon your face?

You need to own at least 2 leather jackets.

Magic buffer!

I miss you, Kyle.