Tuesday, November 18, 2003


Jay: My jungle LOVE, yea wassup, O-E-O-E-O! I think I wanna know ya know yaaaaaaaa!

Aced the interview this morning, so YEE HAW. The pay kinda sucks ass, but as far as seasonal jobs go, its all good.

We seriously need a new treadmill. If your machine smells like its smoking after a mere 25 minutes of jogging, its time to say goodbye. What I REALLY want is a gazelle! Fun for the ENTIRE FAMILY! And don't forget an N.E.W.!

I freaking RAN a red light today...it was as if my brain had SHUT OFF. Bizarre. Hmm...well...glad I'm alive.

I'm going to search/hunt/gather for that roll of awesome film I lost. Yoinks.

HOW IS SHAWN BATES RIGHT NOW? I just want to know.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! TELLLL ME WHAT'S ON YOUR MIIIND!

If I ever had to think of a name real quick, I would definitely say Patricia Murphy. She's 29 and an administrative assistant. She drives a green 98 camry and has frizzy hair.

I need to exfoliate. Winter is a biooooootch.

Am I going to Evansville after Christmas? Stay tuned to find out...

I need to go to Bath and/or Body to retrieve more TOMATO scrub asap. That's stuff is golden, pony boy.

My brother turns 18 today. WOOOOO! I def. hooked him up with new boarding pants and some kick ass scott gloves...all for a thuper thweet price. Yay for being OF AGE!

I don't remember being 18. Oh, wait! Yes I do! Such a lovely/predictable time in life...full of death and sodomy! WEEEE!

Alright, people. The job calls.