Sunday, November 02, 2003


When My Pass Came in You Dropped the Ball

Just got back from an awesome day of work. How I heart Tracie...tres typical that we're scheduled not unlike ships passing in the night. I get zero clock time with Tracie on my crew. SICK! Ah well...

Found the North Face Jacket that I am going to buy a.s.a.i.h.t.m. Niiiice.

I def. love working these hours instead of the whole 2-10pm thing followed my 6-2pm. WTF? If it made sense, you wouldn't find it here, I suppose.

Had a most girl-ified discussion with Heather and Tracie about the oddities of men's sex organs and habits...as well as our own. Can you say crotch rocket? Will disclose details at a later time.

Sesame chicken tonight, people! OH YEA!

Going to escuela tomorrow to get things squared away for next semester and the intra-univesity transfer. GOODIE!

Everyone just NEEDS a pair of trusty clogs in black and brown.

DISOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

Oftentimes I find myself longing to be a bio major, but the passion isn't there. I think its more of a fascination with the possibility that such a move would indeed open doors into a more lucrative career, but alas...one must be true to oneself.

The Roseanne and Tom era has indeed come to an end.

I asked for the LARGE shampoo and conditioner.

EXTRA EXTRA LAAAAARGE!